Monday, August 15, 2011

GOT BACK

My youngest brother took his USTET yesterday and I am more than willing to wait for him for more than four hours to step foot on UST again. Many things had changed, removed, renovated, and improved after a year. I was nostalgic and remembered the things I used to do and  wish I did when I was still a student.

Here are some of the photos I took: 





 The front of the chapel. Impressive!


 It was only one building before. You can only see the University tower when you are sitting infront of the field  but now there's another one. I do not know what is the name of that condo but it is yellow and green.


 It was the first time that I actually saw the Quadri statue. The guy really looked like Piolo Pascual. haha!


The AB building (some students also calls it Commerce building). It now has two way glass for windows! It was one of the crappiest building when I was a student but it was my home for four years. 


 Manong ice cream! Buti nalang andon si manong. Nakakain ulit ako ng dirty ice cream ng UST.


Tinoco Park was also under renovation. 


and of course, the symbol of UST - the Main Building. We used to laugh at freshmen students who did sign of the cross whenever they pass by this building. 

I also visited the old gym that got demolished recently to pave way for a new building. That side of the campus doesn't give me heart burns and butterflies in my stomach anymore when I passed by. It wasn't the same without that gym. Plaza Calderon was quite gloomy now compared to a lively one I know before.

The smell of youth and the excitement of college was really amazing and it made me want to study, learn things in a classroom setup, and be a college student again. College was truly the best time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment