Monday, August 29, 2011

FAN GIRL FANTASY

I've been waiting for him to come back to the Philippines since last year and on Aug 25, 2011 it came true.



I am not a big fan of Korean pop or their music scene. I've watched an ample of their dramas and liked it. The last one I've seen was Perfect match (Lee Min Ho from Boys Over Flowers was the lead actor). But I've always liked Kim Hyun Joong from way back BOF fever in 2009. I am aware that he came here in June 2009 but at that time, I didn't have the will and eagerness to see him. The liking wasn't that great to make me fuss over the event. I didn't even know what the event was about and who was with him. 

Come December 2010. His latest drama Playful Kiss became available over the internet and I was one of the people who got hooked but the cuteness of the story. It was the Korean adaptation of the Taiwanese drama It Started With The Kiss. after watching it, the craving started and I promised myself that I will kill if he ever comes back. Seven months later, it happened. However, I didn't have full information of the event. All I know he is coming to promote his latest album. 

The day finally came, I decided to left work in the afternoon since his mall event was 6pm. I have hopes that because it was only 3pm I still could get tickets to enter the event venue. My officemates who I came with said I should have didn't come to work that day because a lot of fan might come. True enough, a lot of fan girls came. The tickets was already sold out as early as 11am. It ended up we were watching from the second floor. My fantasy to high five him and see him face to face vanished the moment the album lady said the tickets was sold out already.

He was so dreamy and good looking. I may not had the chance to see him face to face but I felt fulfilled because at last I saw him *fan gir!* He's having a mall tour on December according to his fansite. This time if ever he stops in the Philippines again, I will definitely definitely not gonna let it pass by!

*photo courtesy of fuckyeahhyunjoong.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment